3 Day Clean Eating Meal Plan

3-day-clean-eating-meal-plan

Last month when I announced my new blog, Lushious Eats, I also mentioned that Kama Fitness would be changing a little and not really focusing on recipes any more.

Recipes are gone bye-bye but food talk is here to stay. 

Kama Fitness is my lifestyle; sharing a healthy 80/20 split of the healthy food I consume, and the light beers I drink. I mean, that’s how I like to live it, maybe not you, but I’m sure as hell not stepping on a stage any time soon so I’m really not looking for the low 10% body fat percentage.

I just want to be happy. And dammit, if being happy to me means eating ice cream at 3 am and sipping on a few cold beers on the weekend, then so be it. Food doesn’t control my life, I control food by what I put into my body.

Sometimes that may mean I have a cheat meal 3 times in a week, sometimes I may not even have one.

Balance is everything, and if you’re looking to live an easy, peasy, healthy lifestyle, an 80/20 is an awesome way to do so.

A part of me being “balanced” is very simple. [If you haven't gotten it so far ;)] 80% of the foods I eat are focused on Clean Eating Only. The remaining 20% is whatever I feel like eating. Some days, that may be pizza for breakfast, others it might be almond butter and celery, but no matter what or when I eat, there still are times I feel that I need to “clean up my diet” Um, like on a Monday after a weekend full of binge drinking while camping. Ring a bell? ;)

Anyway, when I feel the need to “clean it up” I usually prep a meal plan for myself. Just a small one to put me back on track to keep my head pointing in the right direction. For those of you who follow KF (love you, muah!) already know that I’m a prepping and planning freak when it comes to my eating. If I don’t plan, I eat like shit, so it’s easier to plan, so I plan. Planning plays a big role in this meal plan.

I’ve called it a 3 day meal plan because technically, it’s food that you can rotate and eat every three days, but the serving sizes in some of the recipes are larger than a one day serving. In the end, you can create this into a 5 day meal plan easily, by consuming your extras for your main meals and adding a few snacks in between.

If you like this meal plan and would like to stick to it, just play around with a few things and make it work for you. Maybe you don’t want to cook the oatmeal for a serving size of 4 because you only want to eat it one morning, then only cook one serving. It’s easy as that.

Your lifestyle, You decide. :)  I can tell you when or what to eat to live healthy, but it’s up to you to shop/prep/plan/eat !!

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this meal plan and please, please, please if you have any questions regarding it, comment below or send me an email, as always, I’m here for you. :)

 

 Day One:one-day-clean-eating-meal-plan-kama-fitness

Breakfast >> Peach Oatmeal

Snack >> Tuna Rolls

Lunch >>  Best Salad Ever

1/2 cup chopped Cucumber, Tomato and Red Pepper
1.2 – 2 cups Romaine Lettuce
3/4 cup cooked, grated Chicken
2 – 3 tbsp olive oil, basil, black pepper mixed & drizzled over salad.

Snack >> Green Smoothie

1 cup almond milk
1 cup spinach
1/2 cucumber
1/2 avocado
1/2 cup greek yogurt

Dinner >> Spicy Lemon Chicken & Broccoli & Cheese Stuffed Potatoes

Snack >> Yogurt Cups 

 

Day Two:one-day-clean-eating-meal-plan-kama-fitness

 

Breakfast >> Banana Oatmeal Muffins

Snack >> Blueberry Kiwi Bowl

Lunch >> Open Face Chicken & Tomato Sandwich

Snack >> Turkey Meatballs

Dinner >> Bacon Stuffed Sirloin & Skinny Mashed Sweet Potatoes

Snack >> Avocado & Pear Pudding

 

 

Day Three:    one-day-meal-plan-clean-eating-kama-fitness

Breakfast >> Hot Cocoa Oatmeal

Snack >> Berry Bowl

Lunch >> Egg & Turkey Scramble

Snack >> Peanut Butter Smoothie

Dinner >> Salmon Couscous

Snack >> Chocolate Raspberries

 

 

Have Leftovers? ;)

// example //

Day 4

Breakfast >>  Peach Oatmeal

Snack >> Turkey Meatballs

Lunch >> Salmon Couscous

Snack >> Banana Oatmeal Muffins

Dinner >> Spicy Lemon Chicken & Skinny Mashed Sweet Potatoes

Snack >> Yogurt Cups

 

xxKaren

 

If you like this meal plan, you may also like: 5 Day Clean Eating Meal Plan

5-day-clean-eating-meal-plan

 

Comments

  1. says

    This plan looks great! So much yummy foods :P I’m definitely trying to clean up my diet after last week’s holiday. Even though I didn’t eat much junk, the weight has STILL crept back on! Crazy, lol! I’m definitely gonna steal some of your ideas. Good job! :)
    Louise@FitRadiance recently posted…City Break In Oslo

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

CommentLuv badge