Before even getting into anything…I have to apologize.
……for these ugly pictures.
Oh boy! I probably shouldn’t even be posting these, but last night I had a friend suggest this recipe to me when I was taking about how much Franks Red Hot I’ve been going through lately. Remember these? Well, she suggested I make cauliflower bites.
YUM! I was totally on board.
I had all ingredients already on hand, so last night I made my frist batch of Spicy Buffalo Cauliflower Bites…
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!
All thanks to her, I now have a new friday night obsession…lolz!!
But seriously, these are perfect for snacking! Especially for a huge carboholic like myself, because these taste like they are carb loaded..but totally aren’t! That’s the best part.
Eat away my friends.
- 1 head of Cauliflower
- 1 cup Water
- 1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 3/4 cup Franks Red Hot Sauce
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- Spray baking pan with oil.
- Chop cauliflower heads into bite sized pieces.
- Mix water and flour together in small bowl, using your hands. Grab one cauliflower piece at a time, cover with flour mixture and place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes on 350F.
- After 20 minutes, remove cauliflower from oven and top each cauliflower piece with hot sauce. (Using a spoon)
- Bake for an additional 5 minutes.
- Serve warm.
These pictures are great examples of why you should cook & take pics for your blog during the daylight.
lolz! Sorry, but I was excited about these & wanted to share right away, hence the fact I’m posting on a Saturday!
Tonight I’m having dinner with the in-laws, what are you up to this weekend?
If you’re chilling at home, try some Spicy Cauliflower Bites!